Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tuesday May 23

We stumbled upon a shekel-cade in the Old city.
it is one of my favorite things about the old city now.
you can now refer to me as: mi'kel the wonderful. mi'kel the powerful. mi'kel the great.
even bow if you wish.
i was undefeated in Daytona USA racing.














call me five but there is something about those bright lights and colors, the shiny machines and the intense urge of competition that makes me love arcades. always have. and since i've never been good at them pre-Jerusalem, i think i have found my lime-light and calling in life in jerusalem.

after the shekelcade we met up with friends for a picnic... no pictures. (woops)

But after lunch, i went with my two new bestest of friends becca and tyson to get some family...
ICECREAM!!!

before.



after.

jerusalem: where a kid can be a kid. (or is that chuck E. cheese's slogan?) either way, they both apply.
it is written.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh LOVE it! You better not move permanently to J-Ru! You found all the fun stuff! Where was it hiding when we were there?!

    ReplyDelete