Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday May 29


Recognize anything?
we went to an olive wood shop and suddenly felt like we walked into Provo, UT.
little strange.
"Discovery of Dye Snails"- Where's PETA when you need it? http://www.peta.org/.
poor poor snails.
found this in the temple institute when i learned all about how the 1st and 2nd temples were made and how the Jews will rebuild the new one. pretty interesting.

Had a beautiful view of this tower and purple bush from the roof of Hurva Synagogue.

also spotted this old man on the street. my curiosity completely has me wrapped up.
what is in that box?????????
See that arched building on the upper left? that's my home. love spotting it from a new angle when i'm in the city.
this is what the inside of hurva synagogue looks like. you ever "hurva" it?

one thing i'll miss going back to utah, seeing all the cute little boys with kippas.
is it sacrilegious if i let my little boys wear kippas?


today was a great day, and all in good company.


oh and how could i resist not posting this final pic?
probably setting myself up to be the brunt of some jokes, but hey.
gotta find a reason to poke fun at yourself when your as cool as me.
the opportunity rarely comes up, and i don't want it all going to my head.

The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it.
-Bill Nye.
it is written.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like another box in his box.
    Maybe he's moving? Or maybe I thought of this because I'm always on the hunt for a good box. Tminus less than 2months till move day :)
    Love the pics, keep em coming!

    And yes, Aunt Jaime will be taking off the Kippas.

    ReplyDelete