Friday, May 13, 2011

THIS IS WARRRRRRR!


(Pardon the mirrored image ((Took from my computer)) )
Everyone is panicking.
There is Chaos in the streets.
We have to take shelter in the bomb shelter.
We cannot go out on the decks.
We hear bombs exploding, Shots firing, and see the tear gas spreading.
This may be my last post on here to everyone, i just want you all to know i love YOU!







kidding. :)
We are on "lock down" and i'm bored. but no one is in danger. (seriously, don't worry mom)
The Arab's are upset by Israel's Independence Day Celebrations. But it's not anything out of the ordinary and we are just taking super de duper big precautions.

Lock downs around here look a lot like this:
This is Sabrina. Her dad will be my New Testament teacher come next semester. She and I are the best of friends. We have played "Chest" a few days in a row now. We also like to sing and act out "Fief-el Goes West" songs to the top of our lungs on desks in empty classrooms.

Oh to be a little girl again.
Count to "a billion" before each new Chess/Checkers game.
Play the whole game by your own rules so YOU win.
And lastly, (most obviously) "marry" every single pon and bishop and castle and king and queen before putting them back in the box completing each marriage ceremony with a kiss and giving them a few children.

love you all.
it is written.
(seriously, if any one can think of any fun indoor games to play, please let me know. word on the street is we can't go out tomorrow or Sunday either...UGHHHHH)

1 comment:

  1. Mi'kel so glad to hear about all your adventures! and that you are not really in a war... I really wish I had gotten the opportunity to go to Jeru before I leave college town- but alas, the nursing program is strict and I got married. haha But to answer your plea about fun indoor things... Build a fort! That was always my favorite, and still is... Leap Frog is always a good option. Dancing to music always cheers me up when I am bored :) Ummm can you like bake things? or is the Kitchen for worker peeps? Well that is just some of my ideas! I will think of more :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete