Friday, July 22, 2011

yad vashem.


 after jordan we went to the holocaust museum called yad vashem with this champion of a Jewish studies teacher: Ophir Yarden.
one time we asked him how he kept his kippa on.
he simply said:
Sticky Tape.
then leaned forward to show us that it doesn't fall off.
classic.


did i mention that i saw Jerry and Kristine Twiggs there at the museum?
well i did!
 Kristine even made sure to give me three hugs:
1 from my dad. 1 from my mom. 1 from her.

did i also mention it was my turn for the "Shirt of Style" that is passed around the girls of the JC?
i wore it proudly and took many model shots.
many of which will probably never make it onto this blogosphere, too ridiculous, but here's a few for the heck of it.









I learned a lot at this sad little memorial museum to the holocaust victims and survivors. 
i hope that never again such sadness will come to any people.
i hope that i will do all i can to stand up for those being persecuted in any way around me no matter how small or great the persecution.
remember the past.
-it is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment