Friday, July 22, 2011

Jordan day 3.


i'll hurry and catch you up to date real quickkkkkk
back when we were in jordan we went to amman. this is amman. feast your eyes.

i thought these little jagged edges were dinosaur teeth shaped and decided that this was the where they kept the ancient dinosaurs. my ancient near eastern studies teacher didn't appreciate my attempt at diagnosing this architectural style, but i didn't care and called it the dinosaur shelter regardless.

i could say it a thousand times, and still not accurately express how much i love these two.
brother and sister H.
they call me M.
they never fail to give me a hug, or flash me a wide-spread grin.
they are my adopted family here.


speaking of family.
T.C. found this critter and gave him to me while riding in the back of the bus.
i named him and set him free into the wild during lunch.
best friends for a solid 13 minutes i'd say.

[inch worm]


me+jeehee.
jeehee+me.
we have matching outfits you see.
she is short and Asian, hence why she wears hers as a dress.
i am a tall(er) Caucasian, hence i wear it as a skirt.

me and jamie.
we pretended to be Pete and Puff the magic dragon all day.
it was fun as well.

we stopped by the hippodrome.
it was greattttttt
i pretended to be a hippo til i found out hippo stood for horse... woops.




these boys had ronaldo jerseys.
i called out to one saying ronaldo ronaldo can i get your autograph??
they laughed and came and talked to me.
they gave me a small silver knight statue as a gift.
i felt like a million bucks.


then we roamed the streets of Amman, Jordan.
found the grocery store: "haboob" thought it was comical enough to take a pic of.
Also found {LION} cereal!
if you haven't experienced the magical taste of a lion candy bar, you haven't lived.
you can imagine my excitement to find it CEREAL VERSION.


we all miss facebook here in the JC.
found this poster and and somehow felt like home.


dinosaur shelters of our ancient ancestors most likely probably really existed don't pay any attention to expert archaeologists no matter what they may say. make new discoveries. sometimes new reasons for why something exists is more intriguing than the actual reason. you are a mighty explorer. don't ever forget it.
-it is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment