Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TGIF: Thank Goodness It's Finals... NOT.

 


Finals are this week and next, so that means not a lot of blogging...
i have tons to catch up on i know but i just decided to end with a post of today.
i put off my studies to go shopping with the shekel shack people + the Chadwicks.
i "double buckled" to be extra safe.
and documented the recycling effort of the Jerusalem Center.
Productive time management? i think yes!

+

I also went out to Arab Costco with Ashlynn and Drew.
Talked to lots of locals along the way.
My favorite part of the whole day however was seeing these cheery faces.
nothing warms my heart more than to see little boys on bicycles yell at the top of their lungs the only english word they know:
"HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO"




I hope i never forget the kids here.
They warm my soul from shoulders to the toes.

When you are in Jerusalem, any excuse is a good excuse to get out and see the city.
(even if it is at your final grades' expense)
Hellooooooooo from jerusalem.
-it is written. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!!! Those kids warm my soul just by seeing their picture!!! Precious children. I wish I could here them yell, "HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!"

    ReplyDelete