Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday June 3



Today was Brit-scrit's B-day
(the one in the blue that we are all touching)
so of course we threw her a jerusalem B-day party!
first we ditched the JC after skool.
then, we ate ice cream, lots of ice cream!
(in Jerusalem, you eat the ice-cream before dinner on birthdays)
wandered through the streets of Jerusalem.
A man was selling flowers on the street for 10 shekels.
of course we all pitched in and got some for the birthday girl.

Then we got some dinner.
i love pizza oh so much.

i couldn't resist. i got TWO HUGE slices.
man i miss pizza nights...
even folded my pizza ny style, just in honor 'em :)


For some reason the graffiti here is like a treasure hunt.
every day i see something new and exciting.
here is a few just from TODAY.

enjoy.









food for thought.
a man in a shop pointed at me today and asked:
Are you looking for a rich husband.
psh, isn't everybody?
made me laugh, a lot.

and that was my day, now i'm updating my blog while watching indiana jones.
just got done playing some soccer in the gym.
my life here is unreal.


P.S. If the world ends today, I caught the last Jerusalem Sunset…


me and this cute little arab family sitting on the hill that is...

celebrate life. eat dessert first. ooh and awe over creative vandalism. pause to watch the sunsets. and never ever eat your pizza flat.
it is written.


1 comment:

  1. ok, today, whatever you did, do it again - you were having an awesome hair day!!!

    ReplyDelete