Monday, June 27, 2011






imagine living in an area separated from those you loved by a humungous wall.
if i've learned anything from my time here so far: it's to promote PEACE. 
i love jews. i love palestinians. 
Man i'm grateful to live here, and especially to be known around town as living at the "mormon university"
I understand we are not supposed to promote the gospel here. 
That God has truly got it all in his hands.
But hot dang, locals know us Mormons.
and believe me when i say, they LOVE us here!

promote peace. what more can i say?
-it is written.

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute pants! I was happy to see some updates...it hasn't been the same getting together with the family without you! We miss you like crazy! You're meant to be where you're at right now and I'm so happy you're taking it all in and having a wonderful time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete