Monday, June 27, 2011

i love you dad.

Happy Belated Father's Sabbath (blog-post edition)!

i want to show you how i celebrated your special day.
i ate plenty of these:

and of course a few sleeves of these:

Thought of the memories of eating these lovely treats you sent me in that super nice package:

and re-read over this, which made me miss you like mad:

Took your pocket square to church, how could i forget it?

reflected on our matching bracelets, and was grateful for the lessons you taught me with this one:

and finished my day watching the Jerusalem sun set, simply because i knew that's how you would finish your day for sure. 

 as i looked closer, i noticed a "silver lining" (quite literally), and it caused me to think of you yet again. thanks for always seeing the silver lining dad, i hope that i can some day master that skill as much as you.


Oh dad, i'm so grateful for you!
i've been thinking a lot about what you said.
in fact my brain is bursting full of thoughts i want to share with you.
don't worry i'm keeping my eyes WIDE open.
can't wait to see you again.
i love you forever.
eternally yours,
kel.

No comments:

Post a Comment