Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 3, Garden of Gethsemane.

Enclosed by a fence here there are eight olive trees held by tradition to be the silent witnesses of Jesus’ prayer and suffering the evening before His crucifixion.

-On a sign by the garden of olives.



FOUND A SNAKE IN THE GARDEN! Can you see it?? i was stoked to say the least!
StG girls. Me, Jamie T, Ashton G.


Kids here are the cutest. They say HELLLOOOO at the top of their lungs and if they see a camera they pose! i asked one the other day where he lives and he said: "jerU-SALEM" in the cutest little emphasis on the U and the salem part was all squished. my heart melted. so i couldn't help but huddle up with these cuties for a picture. Their dad was calling them while we were taking the picture so i hope he wasn't creeped out by the experience. i waved at him as we left, hopefully he understands that i just wanted a cute pic and i'm not a creepy child stalker.



Christ did atone for MY sins. He knows ME. i KNOW this. the trees aren't the only witness after today, i too know the truth of the event that was performed here.


happy sabbath.
it is written.

1 comment:

  1. Kels....I miss you!
    I sent you an email but then it came back to me....
    So I wrote on your wall, and Josh said you won't be able to read it....
    SO I'm writing here, hoping you will be able to read this.

    I love love love this post. It takes me back and just makes me think even more how my time there was way too short.
    I'm so happy you have this blog.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete