Thursday, August 4, 2011

just today.

Finals:
a heap of stress that blinds you to the hope that can be felt after they are over, until the dreadful things are finished.

Today we finished up two,
so we decided to go to the city instead of studying for the third.


 me+shelby


damascus gate of Jesus' Time.


damascus gate of our time.


shelby, oh how i love this girl :)


the gang chillin at the austrian hospice.
shelby. morgan. crystal. tyson. ashlynn. me.


the girls.


 these light bulbs in the streets are my favorite thing here.
hands down, they never fail to brighten my day.





oh, and the [people], how sweet this lady is.
she probably didn't even know how much she brightened my day,
just by sitting outside her shop and smiling.
it made all the difference.

i'm going to slay my last final tomorrow.
mark    my    words.
it is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment